Forums
May 29, 2024, 12:01 AM

Author Topic: [SOLVED] KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage  (Read 7197 times)

Re: KoR` clan, AlbtrauM, Devilage
« Reply #75 on: March 21, 2012, 03:41 PM »
vgj lalo and Guaton, i rly enjoyed when i read those logs  ;D

funny stuff, but give me 3 hours and i can create chatlogs and screenshots which proof bb is just another alias clan of the black crew. so never trust chat logs. im sure these logs are valid but just for the record.

would you want to lose 3 hours for this?

Offline BlinkY

« Reply #76 on: March 21, 2012, 03:46 PM »
vgj lalo and Guaton, i rly enjoyed when i read those logs  ;D

funny stuff, but give me 3 hours and i can create chatlogs and screenshots which proof bb is just another alias clan of the black crew. so never trust chat logs. im sure these logs are valid but just for the record.

would you want to lose 3 hours for this?

timewaste even FD can beat bb in a clanner sometimes :D

Offline avirex

« Reply #77 on: March 21, 2012, 04:20 PM »
its been said for well over a month that the alias's were roperz, and sebha...

so not only did they lie, cheat, manipulate the system, f@#! up league stats, and much more...

they tried to make fools out of everyone accusing them of being the alias.... devilage for whatever reason hated the fact that the alias were around more then anyone... so he took it into his own hands to resolve the situation...

monkeyisland, you say devilage used TUS as his playground reporting fake wins? i disagree, he only played in the playground to open your eyes to what was going on...  devilage did not make a joke of this league, the alias did, he should not be punished...

sure, devilage went to an extreme to get his point across, but how many topics did he open prior to all this that went practically unnoticed??....

i think now that the truth is finally out, you should reconsider who you have banned, and the lengths of other peoples bans....

ps: wtf, how long will i be banned from shoutbox? hahhaha all i said was suck dick :(  some people at these forums openly admit to sucking dick, and enjoying it...   so... who says i was insulting? :D
 Read the post below why.

« Reply #78 on: March 21, 2012, 06:02 PM »
wtf... tus post f@#! UP!! i just wrote another huge long ass post about life in TUS, and it messed up... said i already posted it then deleted my entire thing... f@#!!
« Last Edit: March 21, 2012, 06:28 PM by ShyGuy »
  <-- my brain when I clan with avi

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2012, 03:50 PM »
Both AlbtrauM and KoR clan PMed me before lalo and daiNa's talk with them. I wish I had act on it way sooner.

• The games which KoR won with AlbtrauM will be deleted.
  • AlbtrauM and KoR clan are banned from playing leagues for a month.
  • Guaton you've been warned in the past for insulting in the forums, you are muted for a week now.

monkeyisland, you say devilage used TUS as his playground reporting fake wins? i disagree, he only played in the playground to open your eyes to what was going on...  devilage did not make a joke of this league, the alias did, he should not be punished...

sure, devilage went to an extreme to get his point across, but how many topics did he open prior to all this that went practically unnoticed??....

Just like aliasing which is a rule on TUS, we have other rules as well. Devilage broke other rules to prove an alias. You don't kill to prove a robbery, do you? Having a healthy league is as important as having a healthy forum which brings us to:

ps: wtf, how long will i be banned from shoutbox? hahhaha all i said was suck dick :(  some people at these forums openly admit to sucking dick, and enjoying it...   so... who says i was insulting? :D

wtf, how long will I have to ask you to watch your language? Seriously, how hard is it to speak appropriately in a worms website? I have to deal with many ages/sexes/races/countries. I even allowed you to have an adult private forum on a worms website! I muted you cause of insulting in the shoutbox, you appear narrating the exact words in public forums over and over until you get an attention. Damn I wanted to mute you for that post when I saw it, but for some reason while typing this I decided to give you another chance! Oops changed my mind again :/
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Camper

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2012, 03:57 PM »
and sebha?

Offline Peja

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2012, 04:30 PM »

wtf, how long will I have to ask you to watch your language? Seriously, how hard is it to speak appropriately in a worms website? I have to deal with many ages/sexes/races/countries. I even allowed you to have an adult private forum on a worms website! I muted you cause of insulting in the shoutbox, you appear narrating the exact words in public forums over and over until you get an attention. Damn I wanted to mute you for that post when I saw it, but for some reason while typing this I decided to give you another chance! Oops changed my mind again :/

i would really appreciate to know the duration of each punishment, maybe creating a topic for it. for example: you tell in public to guaton and devilage how long they are muted, but you dont do the same thing with avi. you also never told me how long i will be muted
(of course i could have asked you, but come on thats like a  judge telling you: your goin to jail but i wont tell you for how long)

VoK: i have now beer so my rope will be perfect.
 VoK: will do ttrr every map under 30s

Offline nino

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2012, 04:49 PM »
MI on Bull mode XD
You Are Losing Time Reading my Signature.

Offline GreatProfe

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2012, 05:14 PM »
1st: GJ MI, i believe that u did a nice work with all.

2nd: MI, the games envolving kor clan was deleted or must to be deleted yet?

3rd: hahahahaahahah avi xDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline MonkeyIsland

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2012, 05:22 PM »
About 20 won games of KoR` got deleted.

@camper,
Waiting for pm regarding sebha.

@peja,
avirex is muted for a week now.

@nino,
It is still the same old me. When I started TUS I gave everyone completely new chance despite of their general reputation. After these years, I have their history since TUS and I'm acting on my TUS "criminal record" chart.
Due to massive misunderstandings: MonkeyIsland refers to an island not a monkey. I would be a monkey, if my name was IslandMonkey meaning a monkey who is or lives on an island. MonkeyIsland is an island which is related to monkeys. Also there's been a legend around saying MonkeyIsland is a game. So please, think of me as an island or a game.

Offline Anubis

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2012, 07:39 PM »
You should show your criminal record, I would be interested in the that. Especially the top 10 of trouble-makers muted/banned. :D

Offline Desetroyah

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2012, 07:50 PM »
I bet that would actually encourage some ppl to get in there and brag about it. But I guess most of the forementioned guys are already on that list :P

Offline Wolfgang

« Reply #87 on: March 23, 2012, 02:55 AM »
Devilage says this:

what the f@#! monkeyisland, u give me 2 weeks of banning, and comparing my reports with killing ppl, u give them one month of ban? for manupalting the stats for
months! and u f@#!ing give me 2 weeks for just 8 fake reports wich i inmediatly said there were fake this ppl cheating on the league for months, and u just give them 1
month? and 2 weeks for me, 2 weeks man! seems like im the cheater of they year,just to prove my points because ur lazy ass didnt do anything to catch them nothing! all
ur mods didnt do shit to catch this cheaters, we the ppl who rly care, had to manage our ways to catch them, and yet u punish me for calling ur attention, u never
posted on the thread i made for them to be catch, u should congratulate me not punish me, ur f@#!ing rude, i helped ur league/stats to be out of manipulaters, and yet
u call me one and put me on the same sack banning me, i cant even post my opinion on forums i was the one to bring this out of the closet for u and ur lazy moderators,
i did the hard job for u, and what i get? a ban of 2 weeks, and worst of all u just punishsh the guy with 1 month!, wich is 3 more weeks difference between my ban, u

are hilarious monkeyisland, u rly are srsly one month man? albtraum diserves way more than that, he manipulated the stats way more than me, not for just a season, two

or 3 seasons, and u give him am onth, commun dude, he diserves atleast to be punished the exact same amount of seasons he cheated with kkmilo, that's a punishment, u

are sosoft with cheaters and so mean with ppl who want this league to be free of cheaters, make a filter if u dont want rude words on ur forum, we all grown ups, we all were

raised in different contests, i curse a lot when i'm mad, and i won't change the way i speak just ebcause u don't like it, so u are gonna have to ban everytime i

discuss because u dont want bad spelling on this league, I want to congratulate u for ur great job on seeking out aliasers and cheaters, u once banned sm0k for

cheating, just because u are the boss around...U didn't even ask anyone on this league if he agreeds with u naaah. maybe u did with ur mods, but u didnt make it public

until u said, yeah i ban u coz cheatz! coz im da boss here, u cant cheat me bblah blah, i been doing ur job for months tryign to catch this mofo, thanks a lot for the

ban ur the best, I mean ur site its great, but u as a good mod,no man i dont think so.

Anyways, sebha/wormack what will happen  to him
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 03:03 AM by Wolfgang »
16:26: Husks> tell now xD more demon soul cannot be wolfy MAYBE??? 
16:26: TaG`Wolfgang> DUNNO IF IM WOLFY OR A DEMON 
16:27: Husks> GO DEMON AWAY FROM MY FRIENDMATE WOLFGANG CONCHETUMARE!!!!!!!!!!1111111111 LEAVEEEEEE 
16:27: TaG`Wolfgang> xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Offline Dub-c

« Reply #88 on: March 23, 2012, 05:21 AM »
Hey Dev, want a tissue?
Your favorite ropers favorite roper

Offline TheKomodo

« Reply #89 on: March 23, 2012, 06:49 AM »
I am really grateful for having MI do everything he's done for WA, but I gotta agree with Devilage, Devilage deserves to be publicly announced as a hero, not a criminal, I am so f@#!ing glad and especially personally grateful Devilage took his own time to catch these cheaters.

I know Devilage acted like a complete kid with swear-word tourettes, and was completely out of line, I totally understand his frustration and immediate reaction in relation to him being underappreciated and ignored, would Devilage have acted so angry if MI had realised the great deed Devilage done sooner? Either way Devilage I think could have put his words together a bit more maturely and friendly, and I feel everyone would have backed him up...

I think it's definately worth reporting 8 fake games to catch players who have been cheating for 2-3 months, i'd have done the same thing, and I pity the fool who wouldn't.